SEX – INTERJECTIONS & PHRASES
– ‘All Day I Dream About Sex’ ADIDAS 1990s sl.
– a remark made by a man of a passing female; the ‘favour’ would be sexual I COULD DO HER A FAVOUR; I COULD DO THAT A FAVOUR 1930s sl.
– addressed to a female rejecting sexual advances ARE YOU KEEPING IT FOR THE WORMS? 1940s Can.
– advises the avoidance of sexual activities with a with work colleague or a client DON’T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT 1953 US sl.
– all woman are potential sex partners ALL FRUITS RIPE 1990s sl.
– an act of copulation is worth two acts of masturbation ONE IN THE BUSH IS WORTH TWO IN THE HAND 20C Aust. sl.
– asking a passing woman if she fancies intercourse WANNA DO A THING? 1960s African-American sl.
– celebrates a male approach to sexual relations WHIP IT IN, WHIP IT OUT 1998 UK sl.
– expressing encouragement of sexual advances or performance WHIP IT TO ME! M20 US sl.
– having an active sex life or conspicuous sexual prowess; said of a man HE GETS MORE (ARSE) ASS THAN A TOILET SEAT 1940s sl., orig. US
– having sexual intercourse BUFFIN’ THE MUFFIN Bk1999 Aust. sl.
– he is still very much alive, and capable of sexual activity THERE’S LIFE IN THE OLD DOG YET 1857 UK
– in pursuit of sexual release or satisfaction; usually said of men AFTER ONE’S GREENS 19C Brit. sl.
– only interested in sex; usually said as a warning about males ONLY INTERESTED IN ONE THING sl.
– said of someone who has been caught serving as a catamite; hence, caught in the act JEANS AT HALF-MAST E20 US sl.
– said of someone who has been caught serving as a catamite; hence, caught in the act PANTS AT HALF-MAST E20 US sl.
– sex is not available THE BAKER’S IS CLOSED 1960s US homosexual sl.
– she is still very much alive, and capable of sexual activity THERE’S LIFE IN THE OLD GIRL YET 1857 UK
– suggests an innuendo, esp. in relation to sexual activities NUDGE-NUDGE, WINK-WINK! sl.
– the assumption that a woman will be freely, easily and speedily sexually available to the speaker BE UP HER LIKE A RAT UP A DRAINPIPE; BE UP HER LIKE A RAT UP A RHODODENDRON 1960s sl., orig. Aust.
– used among men to suggest that if a girl is old enough to menstruate she is old enough for intercourse; similarly used by homosexuals of young boys IF THEY’RE BIG ENOUGH TO BLEED, THEY’RE BIG ENOUGH TO FUCK; IF THEY’RE OLD ENOUGH TO BLEED, THEY’RE OLD ENOUGH TO BUTCHER; IF THEY’RE OLD ENOUGH TO BLEED, THEY’RE OLD ENOUGH TO FUCK 1960s sl.
– used among men to suggest that, whatever actual age a girl is, if she has reached puberty biologically (menstruation, body shape, etc.), she is old enough for intercourse IF THEY’RE BIG ENOUGH, THEY’RE OLD ENOUGH 1910s sl.
– used by one demanding fellatio TAKE IT! 1930s homosexual sl.
– used to imply the expertise of the named person in a certain area of life, esp. of sexual experience HAVE HAD MORE ____ THAN SOMEONE HAS HAD HOT DINNERS 1960s sl.
– what do you do or require?; said among persons interested in performing sexual activity other than that between males and females WHAT’S YOUR BAG? M20 US homosexual sl.
– a woman’s looks are irrelevant during sexual intercourse YOU DON’T LOOK AT THE MANTELPIECE WHEN YOU’RE POKING THE FIRE 1961 Brit. sl.
– one act of copulation is worth two acts of masturbation A PUSH IN THE BUSH IS WORTH TWO IN THE HAND 19C Brit. sl.